Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Pictures Of Celebrities photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice pictures of celebrities images I found:


Twiggy dancing at Sonny and Cher's 1967.
pictures of celebrities
Image by retro_duck
I like these pictures so much!! It's really rear pictures and everybody here is so young:)
---
1967, Beverly Hills, California, USA --- L-R: Cher, Justin de Villeneuve (in white suit), Twiggy, Sonny Bono (behind Twiggy) at the home of Sonny and Cher. --- Image by © Michael Ochs Archives/Corbis


NYC 2011 069
pictures of celebrities
Image by catchesthelight
I wasn't sure if they wanted me to be taking their picture so I moved too quickly myself - I am becoming more camera shy because I run into so many businesses in NYC that don't like photography :>( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumeirah_Essex_House en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumeirah_Essex_House

Banner