Leaderboard
728x15

F13Head

Large Rectangle

Check out these celebrity makeup images:


F13Head
celebrity makeup
Image by Shavar Ross
I know, I know, a bit scary. I took this photo when I was 14 on the set of Friday the 13th Part 5. This photo is NOT to be taken seriously because my memories of making this film has always been one of "humor and fun". I was never scared making the film because I thought the script and scenes were quite corny and ridiculous.

Nevertheless, it was a fun experience for me and I know all the F13 fans will get a kick out of this photo.

DVD Cover


Agnieszka Radwańska @ Roland Garros
celebrity makeup
Image by johanlb
Agnieszka Radwańska (born 6 March 1989 in Kraków) is a WTA Tour Polish tennis player.
Her career high singles ranking is World No. 8, which she achieved on 22 February 2010. Radwańska has also reached four Grand Slam Quarterfinals, becoming the first Polish woman in WTA to reach that far in a Grand Slam. She is also called "The Ice Princess" due to her calm and collected demeanor on-court.
Roland Garros, Paris, France - 05/2011. Photo by © Johan Le Bail.



view large on black | visit my website | 500px | follow me on twitter | see me on facebook

Banner