Leaderboard
728x15

Meme

Large Rectangle

Check out these celebrity juice images:


Meme
celebrity juice
Image by scotproof
1. aunt Ruth, 2. Tyrrells Trinity, 3. Demolition of Williamwood continues, 4. Cute Tiger Moth Caterpillar, 5. Jon Hamm (Mad Men), 6. Orange Blossom, 7. Before Sunset, 8. Chocolate Pudding, 9. March 30 - My Story, 10. My Norwegian Forest Cat, 11. uncertain journey, 12. "FAICSINNEACHD...0"

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

Concept
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste the html into your blog or flickr stream (the easiest way is to copy the URLs and then head over to the fd's flickr toys link above and use the mosaic maker).

Questions
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favourite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favourite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. I looked up my flickr name and found something someone dedicated to me

**************************************

My Answers
1. Ruth
2. Tyrrells crisps
3. Williamwood
4. Orange
5. Jon Hamm (Donald Draper in Mad Men)
6. Freshly squeezed orange juice
7. New York
8. Chocolate pudding
9. Good at something
10. Cats
11. Uncertain
12. I looked up "scotproof" and didn't find anything interesting, so I looked up "scot" instead

Banner