Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Pictures Of Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

A few nice pictures of celebrities images I found:


Andy Warhol, 1987 @ The Estate of Robert Mapplethorpe
pictures of celebrities
Image by TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³
Letter T of my dusty old Mapplethorpe Address Book.

Some things move me with particularity... Great people picturing other great people -like in this case- is in itself an act of modesty and dignity that touches me. Happily I know a number of people who fall in this category of virtuosism.

My respect to them through this tribute.

*****************************************

Btw, anybody interested in leaving their info or a note in my address book, you are welcome. =)


Amgen tour of California 9
pictures of celebrities
Image by Joseph W Carrillo
Picture taken by Joseph Carrillo

Banner