Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Celebrities Images images

Large Rectangle

Some cool celebrities images images:


Gucci Celebrates Fashion's Night Out With Fiat 500 By Gucci American Debut
celebrities images
Image by Chrysler-Group
Model Jacquelyn Jablonksi attend Gucci's celebration of Fashion's Night Out with Fiat 500 by Gucci American debut at Gucci Fifth Avenue on September 8, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Jeff Schear/Getty Images for Gucci)


Gerard Butler on the set of "The Bounty"
celebrities images
Image by ChrisGampat
Now that I'm no longer a Paparazzo, I decided to publish my best and favorite images to my Flickr since I still hold the rights.

This shot of Gerard Butler was taken back in the summer. I had to literally run in front of him to get it. Nice guy, really really nice guy.

If you use this image, please link back to it and cite me accordingly as per my license on it.

Seen here:
www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/bounty/filming/misc/chrisga...

www.gerard-butler.net/gallery/v/career_movies/bountyhunte...

thephoblographer.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/my-favorites-im...

thephoblographer.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/tips-on-shootin...


Danielle Lloyd
celebrities images
Image by Beacon Radio
LONDON, ENGLAND - AUGUST 10: Danielle Lloyd arrives at the Huggies Little Bundle of Laughs Comedy Night on August 10, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Danielle Lloyd

Wolverhampton's new WAG is glamour model Danielle Lloyd

Banner