Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Pictures Of Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

A few nice pictures of celebrities images I found:


Neil Gaiman
pictures of celebrities
Image by Mirka23
Here I am meeting one of my first favorite comic book authors. Unfortunately, when I met him, I argued with him about how many issues of Miracleman had been released. He should know, he wrote the thing (towards the end of its run), but I stubbornly disagreed with him. I insisted that only 23 issues had been published and he said there were 24. He was right, of course, and I later managed to buy a copy of issue 24 on eBay. This picture was probably taken before I started arguing with him.


Don McKellar
pictures of celebrities
Image by Mirka23
This picture was taken at the Toronto Film Festival in 2004, right after I saw Don's latest film, Childstar. At the time, I had never even heard of him, but since then I've seen him in many things, including the series premiere of my latest obsession, "Degrassi: The Next Generation".

Banner