Leaderboard
728x15

Nice List Of Celebrities photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice list of celebrities images I found:


20080124 - Marilyn Manson concert - 151-5136 - Marilyn Manson playing
list of celebrities
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
The Marilyn Manson concert had the highest douchebaggery level of any show I've ever gone to. Read my LENGTHY explanation -- including why I had to pour my drink on a stupid fat bitch -- HERE: clintjcl.wordpress.com/2008/01/25/journal-concerts-marily...

Marilyn Manson.
playing drums, playing guitar, singing, waving.

Ram's Head Live, Baltimore, Maryland.

January 24, 2008.


... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com


... View my list of every concert I've ever been to at www.acm.vt.edu/~clint/media/concerts.htm


I took a quick 30 second video of the concert, which is posted here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBBK35Msnag


DJ Mona-Lisa Interview-Not Yet A Woman
list of celebrities
Image by DJ Mona-Lisa
DJ Mona-Lisa relates to psychological effect of teen rape. Watch the entire interview on YouTube: www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CC86DF0EEDFA751F
Check out DJ Mona-Lisa Talk Show on BlogTalkRadio: blogtalkradio.com/djmonalisa also check out DJ Mona-Lisa videos at youtube.com/user/thesexymonalisa

Banner