Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Pictures Of Celebrities photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice pictures of celebrities images I found:


Monument
pictures of celebrities
Image by Benson Kua
I don't actually remember what the monument was about, I'm guessing something about soldiers. I was supposed to take a picture of the plaque on it to help me remember what it was but I forgot . XD


1986 Bob Hope Classic, Alan Shepard
pictures of celebrities
Image by inkknife_2000
(1 in a multiple picture set)
He was a NASA astronaut who in 1961 became the second person, and the first American, in space. Ten years later, at age 47 the oldest astronaut in the program, Shepard commanded the Apollo 14 mission becoming the fifth person to walk on the Moon, and he hit two golf balls on the lunar surface.
Of all the celebrities we saw that day, he meant the most to me, and we got to shake his hand.


Lily Cole for The Body Shop "Beauty With Heart" campaign
pictures of celebrities
Image by audiovisualjunkie
LONDON, ENGLAND - MARCH 22: Lily Cole, the new brand advocate of The Body Shop, is pictured at the launch of a new Beauty Movement by The Body Shop, Beauty With Heart, at The Old Sorting Office on March 22, 2012 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images For The Body Shop) *** Local Caption *** Lily Cole

Lily Cole for The Body Shop "Beauty With Heart" campaign

Banner