Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Women Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

Check out these women celebrities images:


The devil is a woman
women celebrities
Image by Pierre Willemin
(marker on paper)

Este foi inspirado na minha atriz favorita, Marlene Dietrich


Don't go away..
women celebrities
Image by radiant guy
My Love, Don't go away
My love, I need you beside me
My love, come closer to me...Come closer

For many starry nights I’ve been living imagining you in my fantasies...
Before seeing you my precious I kept thinking of you every awaking moment


My love, while you are beside me all my life is full of love; your love is the most valuable to me.
With every night your words were on my mind, you are the life in my eyes and the world to my heart.

Dear starry nights he finally told me that I am the love of his life
SIGH

The years of my life passed before knowing you and no one has replaced you ever
All I need is your heart to be with me even for one second
It's enough for me to have you as my forever love in my heart
Love… Always stay with me and don’t go away

The text above is a translation of Latifa's song by Hanona and Me.
I consider that one of my greatest graphics work, Photo are not taken by me..
I just created that as a wallpaper for Latifa's official site.
You can see a small photo of Latifa and Celine Dion in the World Music Awards 2004 in Las Vegas, USA.
That's when she won the award as the best selling singer in the middle east.

Latifa's speech was censored by the USA media when she said "My happiness remains incomplete until Iraq & Palestine are freed"!


Anonimous girls posing like a Celebrity
women celebrities
Image by Cesar Pics

Banner