Leaderboard
728x15

33/100 - Shelley

Large Rectangle

Check out these pictures of celebrities images:


33/100 - Shelley
pictures of celebrities
Image by Kaptain Kobold
Shelley Craft is a TV presenter and personality. I met her yesterday at a business launch party. She was, indeed, a complete stranger to me; despite living here for four years I'd never heard of her or any of the programmes she presented, despite them being pretty popular. They're on commercial channels, and we very quickly gave up watching commercial channels after we arrived here because it was impossible to follow the programmes. But she was a pleasure to chat to, and very happily posed for this one, rather hurried, snapshot. Short of taking her out of the room I doubt I could have managed any picture without clutter in the background, and I couldn't monopolise her time even for the 100 Strangers project :)

Shelley is part of my 100 Strangers project.


Bryan Singer
pictures of celebrities
Image by Mirka23
My first year at the San Diego comic-con in a semi-official journalistic capicity, I got nabbed by a PR guy from Marvel comics. He kept trying to introduce me to various development executives and, since it was on the spot, I didn't have any questions prepared. I was trying to find an elegant way to escape when he suddenly insisted that he had to introduce me to one more person. Then he shoved me in front of Bryan Singer, director of "The Usual Suspects," the first and second X-Men movies, and the upcoming "Superman Returns." That was the year after the first X-Men movie came out, and he was working on developing the script for the sequel. Of course, I didn't have any questions prepared for him either, but I was willing to give it a shot!

At the end of the impromptu interview, he posed for this picture with me. Then we went to sit in the Batmobile from the 1960s TV series.


Barbra Streisand
pictures of celebrities
Image by Alan Light
I took this photo at Governor's Ball after the 47th Emmy Awards 9/10/95 - I snapped a few photos of Barbra and then I saw the official Emmy photographer approach her for permission to take some pictures and she told him no, she did not want her photo taken. So I think my photos are the only ones in existence of her at this party. - Permission granted to copy, publish or post but please credit "photo by Alan Light" if you can

Banner