Leaderboard
728x15

8:36pm Mediterranean platter, rose, talk of celebrity on KA's last night before NYC

Large Rectangle

Some cool celebrity names images:


8:36pm Mediterranean platter, rose, talk of celebrity on KA's last night before NYC
celebrity names
Image by Buster Benson
Name that restaurant.


Hollywood Star Boris Karloff
celebrity names
Image by DominusVobiscum
Hollywood Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame - Boris Karloff - the Original movie Frankenstein - one of a kind British accented deeply distinctive voice, became a household name in America on Television and in movies


The Chaser - about to get biffed by Senator Bill Heffernan, National Tally Room, Election 2007
celebrity names
Image by norm_p
Election night 2007, Australia.
The Chaser, about to get biffed by Senator Bill Heffernan, National Tally Room, Canberra. I was up close (35 mm focal length here) - I didn't hear what was said, but it resulted in an almighty push and shove from the Senator. I was so surprised (as was the Chaser) that I missed the money shot when the push happened a split second later.

License arrangements I make this photo available for use under a Creative Commons "Attribution, Share Alike" license in all resolutions below and up to 1500 x 1000 pixels. Please make sure I receive attribution under my name, Norman Ian Peters.

Banner